□■□~Inside the mind of a master procrastinator~■□■

Today,I want to share my views of Inside the mind of a master procrastinator which is a TED talk.

The link of Inside the mind of a master procrastinator:https://www.ted.com/talks/tim_urban_inside_the_mind_of_a_master_procrastinator#t-1925

There are three questions that I should answer.
 1. Do you procrastinate sometimes?
2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?
3. What are strategies you can use to combat procrastination?

I think I'm not a procrastinator because I hate to delay things.I like complete things as soon as possible.
If plans are put off,I will feel anxious and make more mistakes.
But I occasionally procastinate when the things are not important for me or the deadlines are longer.
I think I procrastinate on waking up and doing my complex homework or reports.
I set multiple alarms (at least three) that maybe I will wake up in time.
In addition,I make a timetable every week that maybe I will finish all of my homework or reports step by step.
I know what I should do next when I look the timetable. 
As noted above,two strategies are I can use to combat my procrastination.

Thanks for reading~

See you next time~

Bye~

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

◇◆◇~English Learning Podcast~◆◇◆

♪♫♪~What makes a good life~♪♫♪